BADLY AND URGENTLY NEEDED: mobile app documentation

I've got a new group member who is screwing up all over the place. She seems able to change topic titles without using email (impossible on desktop), and we don't allow changing topic titles. She can't find any of the features, like the wiki pages, and keeps asking questions with the answers therein. Etc. At first I figured she was just dumb or computer illiterate. But it turns out she's a highly published cancer researcher, AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE IS USING HER PHONE. Apparently a lot is non-obvious on the mobile app and everything is different from desktop. She's sending me screen shots now to show me.

I told her that wasn't necessary and I began experimenting with groups.io on my phone, which I never use. I found the hamburger menu and told her about it. Then I looked for even a smidgeon of information in the Help pages and there is NONE. They say, "These instructions assume you're not using a mobile device."

When will this be added? I'd call it urgent.

Duane

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 08:23 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
She seems able to change topic titles without using email (impossible on desktop)
Actually, it's easily done on desktop.  After hitting Reply, you can change the subject/title of the reply.  That usually creates a new topic.

Duane

Who knew. I thought I'd tried that and it couldn't be done. Thanks.