Topics

Badge and Icon Descriptions

Joe Keliher

The list of badges used in the “Your Groups” screen is defined only at

https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/viewing-the-member-list

It would be helpful to have a link to this explanation on the "Your Groups" page.
https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/understanding-groups-io-home-pages/your-groups-home-page

Also I haven't found a description of the icons used as badges for Topics and Messages.  Most are well known such as Pin for Pinned, PaperClip for Attachment, Lock for Locked.
But I have no idea that the Scales icon represents.

Andy Wedge

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 01:40 PM, Joe Keliher wrote:
But I have no idea that the Scales icon represents.
It means the topic is moderated.

Andy

Nina E

I added a Member badges and topic icons section under Additional information to the June 5 release of both the Members Manual and the Owners Manual and added links to that section from the applicable places in both manuals.

Thank you for the feedback!

- Nina