Topics

Additional Suggestions

Bill Hazel

Page 5 - Group Title
  • Add blurb that the Group Title may include spaces, plus signs, slashes, periods, and underscores (if true)
Page 10 - Messages
  • Messages from members can only be tagged with existing hashtags, new hashtags will be removed
    QUESTION: Do the Moderators see the hashtag? They might think they are a good idea
Page 10 - Messages
  • Disable Editing Messages
    QUESTION: If not disabled, can the message be edited after it is replied to?

Duane

I don't understand your suggestions.  I see no need for the blurb.  The questions you asked are answered elsewhere and the document is correct as is.  BTW, the answers are No and Yes.

Duane