Clarification in Moderator settings

Duane

In section 12.2 of the Owners Manual, for "Invite Members Note: This option does not appear in subgroups." I think there needs to be some additional wording or an additional line.  In a subgroup, there is instead an option for Add Members that allows the mod to add members from the main group and/or Invite members directly to the subgroup.

Hi, Duane. In Managing moderators and additional owners > Making a member an owner or moderator > step 3 > Permission options column, I added the Add Members option for subgroups and added notes about where the Invite Members and Add Members options appear.

Thank you for the feedback, and apologies for the delayed response.

- Nina