From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christos Psarras
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 5:21 PM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] "Message formatting settings" section enhancement #suggestion

Hi Nina,

Please refer to https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/conflicting_message_policies/90722089 and https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/missing_reply_to_sender/90716961.

We may want to add something in the "Message formatting settings" section that explains the use/benefit of having both the "Force HTML emails" and "Plain Text only" settings checked like Mark clarified it here, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/31988, or Duane here, https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/41080.

There is nothing in there that shows the uninitiated that one can do this trick in order to get more "function-rich" footers than just the regular plain-text footers.

Cheers,
Christos