Members Manual #suggestion

Nina E

The topic on account and group profiles is now up to date. Thank you for the info! (Somehow I missed the change when it was made last year, I think because I was on the road at the time.)

- Nina

In referring to the manual to answer a question this morning, I noticed that it's not up to date.  Specifically, section 3.4.7 says that all profiles are on one page, but that changed last year so that there's now a drop down to select which profile to edit.  Both the overall (top of section) and individual (bottom of section) profile selection instructions need to be corrected.