From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Bowman
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2021 11:28 AM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Searching for all posts by a member #suggestion

Is there any reference in the system help to clicking the corresponding link in a member's group profile to accomplish this objective (see subject line)?

If so, I haven't found it. Please add if not present.

Thanks,
Bruce

Duane

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 10:28 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
If so, I haven't found it. Please add if not present.
I didn't find anything either.  Section 7.7.3 of the Members Manual seems like the logical place to add it.

Duane

Bruce Bowman