Topics

Additional Suggestions

Duane

I don't understand your suggestions.  I see no need for the blurb.  The questions you asked are answered elsewhere and the document is correct as is.  BTW, the answers are No and Yes.

Duane

Bill Hazel

Page 5 - Group Title
  • Add blurb that the Group Title may include spaces, plus signs, slashes, periods, and underscores (if true)
Page 10 - Messages
  • Messages from members can only be tagged with existing hashtags, new hashtags will be removed
    QUESTION: Do the Moderators see the hashtag? They might think they are a good idea
Page 10 - Messages
  • Disable Editing Messages
    QUESTION: If not disabled, can the message be edited after it is replied to?