Re: Owners and Moderators Reference - Review Comments

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 05:00 PM, Bill Hazel wrote:
I only noticed the Glossary file link mentioned in my post.
There are quite a few on p17 (Adobe reader page number) under the Member Directory Visibility heading and others through the document.

I understand that these files might not be ready for prime-time but if not, maybe they should all be uploaded to the files section here and linked to. If they also need possible tweaking you already have volunteers - anyone part of this group - who have already signed up.
Yes, a good idea.

Andy