Re: Owners and Moderators Reference - Review Comments

Bill Hazel

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 10:32 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
There are lots of hyperlinks that point to a Google Drive account. Is it really the intention to force readers to use a cloud storage solution to get extra info?
I only noticed the Glossary file link mentioned in my post.
I understand that these files might not be ready for prime-time but if not, maybe they should all be uploaded to the files section here and linked to. If they also need possible tweaking you already have volunteers - anyone part of this group - who have already signed up.

Bill