Glossary?

Bill Hazel

According to the PDF on page 2, we are directed to "See the Groups.io Glossary for a list of common terms used in Groups.io and their definitions." but to actually view it requires access to a Google Docs account.

It would seem that this should be readily available to every member of Groups.io.

I looked at the beta wiki and the "Help" at the top of the page, the 2 places I would most expect to find it (I also looked at the Groups.io webpage but it didn't have a wiki) I also checked GMF wiki with zero result but that isn't "Official" anyway.

Is the Glossary the same as Definitions on the "help" page? If so, one of the titles could be changed so the same thing is always called the same thing - a wayfinding technique I learned over 10 years ago at Boeing.

Bill