Re: Updates

John Wirtz SF

Mark,

Very helpful and a useful resource that hasn’t been available from other platforms.

I have just migrated to group.io and did find quite difficult to locate a replacement for my defunct Yahoo group.  You have a fairly unique service worldwide.

I was very pleased to find you.

I’ve seen several message of concern about the future of the service hand having had one aborted attempt at creating a new group with a company called “groupspaces”, I can understand the concern.

I do have some suggestions but am quite busy with communication to update my members with COVID 19 information relating t our business.

But, in time, I intend to give you a structured list of request for improvements so that you can assess them in logical order.

I look forward to communicating with you and your collaborators.

Best regards

John Wirtz
Sfssgroup@groups.io