Re: Group Owners Manual: hyperlink goes to the wrong place #bug

Duane

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 09:03 PM, Andy I wrote:
Examining the hyperlink, I guess the hyperlink does not have enough granularity to allow it to jump to the sub-section about "Working with claimed pending messages".  Is it doing the right thing by jumping to "Handling pending messages" (where we already are)?
The online version isn't very granular, as you found.  The pdf version goes to the correct place.  It's something in the conversion from pdf top html that loses precision.