Re: Event information fields for calendar events #suggestion

Nina E

Mark subsequently confirmed that Groups.io actually does create a Google Maps link from the Location field, so I added that info to the table entry for the Event Information panel in the Members Manual. Thanks, Andy!

- Nina

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 10:35 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 11:18 PM, Nina E wrote:
Mark told me that Groups.io doesn't pass any information to Google Maps from the Location field, so I didn't mention that. (He said he wasn't sure what you were referring to, but it's not anything that Groups.io is doing.)
It creates a link to Google Maps just like it creates a mailto: link for an email address: