Re: New help center

Marv Waschke

The new help center looks good. As helpful as a help center should be. Clear and straightforward. Well organized.
Notes:

Liked the glossary tool tips.

"Settings for Groups.io features" section: "Files", "Photos", and "Polls" xrefs are dead. I didn't test all the xrefs in the doc, only stumbled on these three.

"Moderating individual members" section: Perhaps mention that a member on moderation is still able to upload files without moderator intervention if, in general, members are allowed to upload files. (I think that is true-- I haven't tried it, but it was discussed recently.) I would like to know about the behavior if I were dealing with a difficult member.

Best, Marv