Re: New help center
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks for the suggestions for improvements of the PDF versions of the manuals. I've made the following changes to the PDF version of the Owners Manual:
- There are now page breaks before each new section.
- We do a page break if we can only fit a couple lines of a subsection at the bottom of the page (mostly, I've seen at least one instance where this isn't fixed yet).
- Table headers are now repeated if the table spans multiple pages (with the exception of any table that has a nested table, because there is a bug in the utility I use that causes overlapping text in that instance).
- There's a new header on every page with the section title.
- I've tweaked the header and footer spacing of the page.
In non-PDF manual news, I fixed a bug when viewing the manual section by section that caused some sections to not be displayed.
I have also updated the Owners manual to the latest version.
On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 9:53 AM Mark Murphy <mark@...> wrote: