Re: Members Manual #suggestion

Nina E

In the January 28, 2022 doc updates, I added an entry about the number-of-messages indicator to the table in Additional information > Member badges and topic icons > Topic icons in both the Owners Manual and the Members Manual.

Thank you for the feedback!

- Nina

On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 10:44 AM, Duane wrote:
From a discussion on Group_Help, I'd suggest adding and explanation of the circled number on topics.  Probably fits best in section 22.5.2 of the pdf.  Maybe something like:

The circled number after the topic title is the number of messages within the topic, including the original.  Topics with only one message have no indicator.