Re: Changing a subscribed email address

Malcolm Austen

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 16:28:45 -0000, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 11:03 PM, I wrote:
Earlier in this thread I wrote if someone searches the Members Manual for Change email then they will find the answer straight away and that is of course true, but one place where the term won't be found is in the Index!

That, and this ...

Changing the email address of an Account is just one of the points explained under the "Index Entry" of Setting account preferences and viewing account information.

...bring their own issue of terminology.

The Member's Manual does not have an Index. It has a Table of Contents but not an Index.

The constant changes to the manuals would probably make an Index unworkable. Search is the substitute, not the ToC.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...