Re: Multiple active welcome messages are allowed

>>> I actually think it would be good to add the info about the random order, so that no one else is tempted to come to this erroneous conclusion or even wonder about the order.

The statement Nina posted in her reply was already there, I just didn't check-out that section before posting my suggestion, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered.

I did plenty of testing with a couple of different accounts and ISPs and my results point to my assertion so I wouldn't call it erroneous.  Over-confident or consistently-lucky, sure, but I get it, the mailing process happens very fast and there are plenty of middle points in between to guarantee the order.

Cheers,
Christos