Sure, I understand, no problem whatsoever.

Cheers,
Christos

On 2021-10-10 10:34, Nina E via groups.io wrote:

Thanks, Christos. I asked Mark about the order in which multiple Welcome (or Monthly Reminder) notices are sent, and whether it’s possible to control it, and he told me what I put in the Welcome notice topic and the Monthly Reminder topic, namely, “…the system sends them all at the same time (within the same second or two). Due to the vagaries of email delivery, there is no way to guarantee the order in which multiple notices are delivered.” So I’m hesitant to include the tip you suggest because it might not happen in every case.

- Nina