Re: Help landing page rework

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 01:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Or send an edit if allowed in this subgroup (I haven't checked)
Thanks for letting me know J, turns out edits are allowed.

Well, I guess Thunderbird has spoiled me as it works a bit differently on how it links text...  I composed that message online and not thinking I pasted the link text then continued with the comma and space etc, and apparently the online editor seems to use space as the flag to end the linked text and will include the comma and whatever there is before it.  I guess I should have spaced first, comma, then space again, as I did in the message edit.

Cheers,
Christos