Re: Multiple active welcome messages are allowed

Nina E

I updated the Owners Manual to mention that the Welcome notice type (and Monthly Reminder notice type, as Mark confirmed in beta) can have multiple active messages. For the record, that was news to me, too. :-)

Thanks,
Nina

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021, 7:51 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Per Mark in beta just now:
"You can have multiple active welcome messages. "

This was something completely unknown to me, and in fact, the documentation currently states there can be only one active notice of any type at a given time. I'm querying Mark as to whether you can have multiple actives for other notice types as well, or just for the welcome. It was sure news to me.