Re: Owner/Mod manual corrections and suggestions

Duane

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 11:07 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I used the term panel because that's what those things are called in the web framework that I use to build the site (called Bootstrap). I personally have no opinion on what they should be called in the documentation.
Since you're comfortable with that term, and have used it as a reference here, I think it should be used in the documentation as well.  As I mentioned on the GMF group, "section" didn't seem quite specific enough somehow, but "panel" seems to be perfect - a separate area that's clearly delineated.  I intend to start using it when needed.