Re: Owners Manual #suggestion

Duane

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 11:04 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
I am unclear about the difference in purpose for setting a User Status to Inactive and a system - instigated Ban
To be honest, I think they're the same thing, based on Mark's comments in various topics.  Also, based on the fact that system-banned members are removed from all groups, along with the change he made in https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30096,  I don't believe we'll ever see a member record set to 2 (inactive).  In addition, although Mark's comment said "permanently disabled by me", we've seen that's not necessarily so in another topic, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30103.