Re: Owners Manual #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 02:28 PM, Duane wrote:
The addition of an explanation of the "User status" in the "Downloading your group’s member list" as noted in https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30121
However... if Mark sets a User Status to Inactive there is no corresponding badge in the Members List; the only way an owner / moderator could check this status is by downloading the Member List and examining it. I suggest a badge should be added to cover this status.

In addition there is nothing in either Manual about Banned by System and IMHO there really ought to be.

I am unclear about the difference in purpose for setting a User Status to Inactive and a system - instigated Ban, given that their effects are not greatly different. Can this be clarified in any way?

Chris