Re: For the glossary #suggestion

On 6 Aug 2021 at 9:22, Chris Jones via groups.io wrote:

On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 04:11 AM, Frances wrote:

Can you please add "hamburger menu" to the glossary? Yesterday, that
stymied a member on GMF and others have asked about it.
On a serious note...

Although I could never object to Hamburger being added to the Glossary it is
worth noting that the word appears several times in both the Owners and Members
Manuals where it is made clear that it is a More function.

I leave people to draw their own conclusions...

Chris
Yes, but unless it's illustrated many people will not know what it looks like.
To most people a hamburger is either someone from Hamburg or some junk food.

Jim