Re: Owner/Mod manual corrections and suggestions

On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 7:04 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Based on an almost minor comment that Mark made, I think the entire document should be edited so that references to a "section" of a page, such as "The page contains sections for these categories of settings:" on page 14 under General settings, should be changed to "The page contains panels for these categories of settings:"  I was going to make a list of them, but there are a lot of them throughout the manual.

I used the term panel because that's what those things are called in the web framework that I use to build the site (called Bootstrap). I personally have no opinion on what they should be called in the documentation.

Thanks,
Mark