Re: Billing questions #suggestion

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 10:56 AM Cal <mainevent@...> wrote:
I was the one who asked the question in GMF earlier today, and Bruce suggested the I come over to the docs list and ask it here, since Mark is here:

I have two accounts (we'll call them joe@... and joseph@...), one with a Visa card, and one with a MasterCard.  For reasons that I won't go into, I recently switched the cards on the two accounts (see below).

One of my groups is on an annual premium status, created by joe@....  I needed to switch the CC that was on joe@ to joseph@.  How do I tell the system that, when the time comes for that annual payment to be due, to still use the same CC that was used last year, but now is listed as the CC for joseph@ (and no longer joe@ ?

To change the payor to joseph, the joseph account must be an owner of the group. Then, as joseph, go to the Billing tab under Admin. If joseph isn't currently the payor, there will be a button labeled `Set me as payor`. Click that to make the change.

Thanks,
Mark