Re: Missing +1 email command (Like) info from the User Manual #suggestion

Also: why is there not a -1 feature to Unlike something? You could suggest it in beta. :-)

On Jun 13, 2021, at 1:37 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Nope. :-)

On Jun 13, 2021, at 12:25 PM, Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

OK then, let's compromise; just add only text :)

On 2021-06-13 15:04, J_Catlady via groups.io wrote:
Christos,
I'll go further. I actually think adding those extra words would create, rather than remove, confusion.:-(

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 11:56 AM Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

I agree 100%, it's technically correct, but on the other hand, my experience has taught me that when dealing with users of all levels of knowledge (or common sense), it pays to be explicit/precise.

Cheers,
Christos

On 2021-06-11 14:20, J_Catlady via groups.io wrote:
I think “the text” implies clearly enough that it’s the only text.