Re: Owner/Mod manual corrections and suggestions

Duane

Based on an almost minor comment that Mark made, I think the entire document should be edited so that references to a "section" of a page, such as "The page contains sections for these categories of settings:" on page 14 under General settings, should be changed to "The page contains panels for these categories of settings:"  I was going to make a list of them, but there are a lot of them throughout the manual.

Possibly in the Terminology/Glossary page, add this definition.

"CHANGE: Separate the settings in the Default Sub Settings page into two panels for greater clarity." in https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/24495

Good luck keeping up with Mark!