Re: How do I get rid of "happening now" in subject line. #suggestion

Nina E

How do I get rid of "happening now" in the subject line of emails?  It takes up the whole line.
Apparently it's a new feature of calendar event notices - see https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/topic/83195392#38314. GroupManagersForum is the GMF group that J_Catlady mentioned in her reply. That group is the place for questions about Groups.io functions and features. The docs group is intended for feedback about the documentation in the Groups.io Help Center (https://groups.io/helpcenter).