Re: Missing +1 email command (Like) info from the User Manual #suggestion

That’s why I asked. Christos’s message seemed to imply that the fact that the “disable” option is documented only for Enterprise groups is a mistake. But it’s not a mistake to document it only there if only Enterprise groups have the option.

On Jun 3, 2021, at 11:27 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 12:53 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
My question is whether only Enterprise groups can disable this.
Yes, there's no Enterprise Settings panel for the other types which is where the control is.