From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shal Farley
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 1:39 AM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [docs] Overall style points

Nina,

> I'm fully aware of best practices for page breaks, ...

My apologies. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't.

> and yes, Google Docs does have "keep lines together" and "keep with > next" options, which I am applying as needed.

Ok, that's good to know. I was concerned that it did not have that capability. I guess I over-interpreted what you meant by having to "redo" too many of them.

> But getting the content written and ensuring its accuracy are higher > priorities for me at the moment than page breaks for PDF printing.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I just wish I had more time during the week so that I might give you more substantive comments, but it is crunch time for me at work.

Shal