Re: Documentation on approving and rejecting members/subscriptions

I still think titles could be clearer and cleaner. The ones starting with "managing" x, y, or z have the same issue as "handling." And grouping sections by the word "handling" or "managing," when alphabetical, doesn't seem helpful.

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 8:44 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 09:51 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
In this case, I was searching the document for "approving" or "rejecting" and only found titles containing those for messages, not members.
When I'm looking for something in the manuals, I either use the single page view or the PDF, then use the search function.  Hasn't failed me yet.  Once I got familiar with the manuals, the titles made more sense.