Re: Overall style points

Nina,

I'm fully aware of best practices for page breaks, ...
My apologies. I didn't mean to imply that you didn't.

and yes, Google Docs does have "keep lines together" and "keep with
next" options, which I am applying as needed.
Ok, that's good to know. I was concerned that it did not have that capability. I guess I over-interpreted what you meant by having to "redo" too many of them.

But getting the content written and ensuring its accuracy are higher
priorities for me at the moment than page breaks for PDF printing.
I wholeheartedly agree.

I just wish I had more time during the week so that I might give you more substantive comments, but it is crunch time for me at work.

Shal