From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andy Wedge
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 8:24 AM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Locked groups clarification #suggestion

Hi Nina,

the Owner's Manual refers to a Locked Group Notice and says that only Premium and Enterprise groups can be locked. This may be true for someone manually locking/unlocking a group but a basic group that has been downgraded from premium can also be locked if the membership count exceeds 100 since the per member pricing was introduced.  Can we add some clarification here?

Ref: https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/27191 and https://groups.io/g/Group_Help/topic/81522127

Thanks
Andy