Re: Update manuals to include Notification badge details #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Mar 13, 2021 at 03:30 PM, Nina E wrote:
Hi, Andy. I wasn’t aware of this badge – one learns something new every day! It appears only on the Pending Messages page (per Mark), so I added a note about it to the Handling pending messages on the group’s website topic in the March 12 release of the Owners Manual.
Hi Nina,

thanks. I've read the note you added and it's not quite correct where it says "In groups that are fully moderated". If a hashtag has the Moderated attribute set then you also see this badge regardless of the group settings.

Regards
Andy