Re: Overall style points

Nina E

I don't know what formatting Google Docs is capable of but you really want marking for conditional page breaks (such as Word's "Keep with next" style option) so that the page breaks are only present where needed. You may need to add a few at each "final" draft, but you never need to re-do the ones you've done.<<
I'm fully aware of best practices for page breaks, and yes, Google Docs does have "keep lines together" and "keep with next" options, which I am applying as needed. But getting the content written and ensuring its accuracy are higher priorities for me at the moment than page breaks for PDF printing.