Suggestion for the less-savvy users

Hi Nina,

We have pointed something like this a few times in the past to GMF/GH/beta posters:

> I have never been able to find a search feature within help.
For this you select the "single page" version of the help file, then use your browser search/find function, often CTRL+F.  If you have the pdf version, just use the search in the reader (also CTRL+F in Acrobat.)

My suggestion is to add something to that effect in the two bullets under the title, in the member manual at least, although there are also mods who are not that savvy, so we could also add it in the owner manual as well.

Maybe append " (use Ctrl+F to search)" to the bullet texts or add another separate line or something.

Thanks and cheers,
Christos