Re: Send Confirmation Email button not found #bug

Duane

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 12:24 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
Is this a bug? Or, if I choose "Send Message" to request their reply and they actually reply to that message, will the  then be cleared?
There are two ways to clear the badge - you confirm for them or they do it themselves.  If they go to the web site, there will be a notice that they haven't confirmed and will have the opportunity to send themselves another email they can reply to.  You can click Confirm in their member record.  I believe they will also be confirmed if a membership request is approved for a Restricted, Premium group.  In that case they've likely 'proven' themselves, probably by answering a Pending Subscription notice.  I don't really see a need for a Premium group to have the "Send Confirmation Email" button, so there's no mention of it for Premium/Enterprise groups.  The manual says "In a Basic group, you can send another confirmation email message to a Not Confirmed member and hope that they respond to it."