Re: "P" badge title clarification suggestion

It would not be “additional” if called “All Posts Allowed” instead of “Posting Always Allowed.” It may not be parallel syntax with the other badge explanations (I haven’t checked) but for me, Posting Always Allowed does nothing to clarify beyond Can Post. I would still think, “Huh, what are they talking about? This group is unmoderated anyway.” My two cents.

It’s even fewer letters. :-)

On Feb 6, 2021, at 7:40 AM, Nina E <nina.eppes@...> wrote:

I think additional explanatory info about all the “Override” member moderation settings could go in the Moderating individual members topic, with links to it from the Member badges topic. I didn’t have time to do that this week, so I’ll put it on my list for a future update.

Thank you for the suggestions!

- Nina