From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Christos G. Psarras
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 9:36 PM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] "P" badge title clarification suggestion

Hi Nina,

The admin badge page, https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual/1/additional-information/member-badges-and-topic-icons, says this about P:

Posting Allowed      (The member’s posting privilege is set to Override: not moderated.)

It really should say "Posting Always Allowed", because technically, a member set to group default (no badge) is also "Posting Allowed" in an unmoderated group, plus even that same user but in a moderated group this time is still "posting allowed",  it just has to be approved first.

Adding "Always" makes things crystal-clear and brings it closer to the explanation text's meaning.

Cheers,
Christos