Re: "P" badge title clarification suggestion

Well, I don’t understand the sequence and the redundancy, but as long as the point is made clear I’m not picky.

Yeah, I’m done.

On Jan 31, 2021, at 8:48 PM, Christos G. Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

< ... is she done??? maybe I should wait before repl>

<oops...>

You're right I missed the explain bit.  Here's a couple of possibilities:

Explain and point to the setting:

Posting Always Allowed      The member can post without moderation even in a moderated topic. (Override: not moderated)

or keep it closer to the existing text, point to the setting, then add explain qualifier:

Posting Always Allowed      The member’s posting privilege is set to Override: not moderated. (even in a moderated topic)
(or fully-sentenced, "not moderated, even in a moderated topic.")

Either way, it should be crystal and crystal clear now.  Good catch!

Cheers,
Christos