Re: Add information on result of banning a domain #suggestion

Great, Nina, thanks! I saw Mark’s beta update about the fix and wondered whether it was related to my comment. “Weird errors” should always be fixed. 😊

As you may have seen, I just posted in beta about whether or not what happens when someone with a banned domain tries to subscribe is actually what we want to happen. I’m not sure about it. That’s obviously a discussion for beta, but just wanted to connect all the dots here.

On Jan 30, 2021, at 6:47 AM, Nina E <nina.eppes@...> wrote:

I added notes about the effects of banning on a member to the Banning a member section under Banning and unbanning members in the Owners Manual. Mark fixed the weird error that J mentioned (I encountered it, too, during my testing).

Thanks for the feedback!

- Nina