Re: Add information on result of banning a domain #suggestion

But unfortunately, a weird error message is displayed. I/you/we might suggest updating that error message on beta.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 8:41 AM J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Duane, you're right. I just tested that. Which just proves that this needs to be documented. :)

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 8:31 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 10:16 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
It would be helpful to add similar information there, about the effect on a groups.io account holder of banning them from a particular group (namely, they see the join/apply button if and only if they're logged in, etc,).
If they're logged in on the email/account that's banned, I don't think they can even get to the group home page.