From: docs@beta.groups.io <docs@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Frances
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2020 11:15 PM
To: docs@beta.groups.io
Subject: [docs] Wiki changes notifications

This came up again today and it isn't in the wiki. People want to avoid mailing messages to members whenever someone is editing the a page of the wiki. It causes unnecessary messages. There is a workaround:
Shal wrote: "A moderator can preemptively block such notices from posting to the group by creating the corresponding hashtag and setting the hashtag options. No Email will cause them to quietly post to the group's Messages, but not go out to members by email, Moderated will cause them to be held in the Pending list where you can delete them."

See this thread in GMF -  https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/message/34988

"Wiki changes generating postings and emails"

Thanks.

Frances