Re: Wiki changes notifications

Instead of an elaborate workaround (probably incomprehensible to many group owners, even with documentation), and corresponding elaborate and necessarily convoluted documentation, maybe someone should suggest on beta a group option to completely turn notifications off by non-mods for a given specific category. This does not seem to be a documentation issue.

On Nov 15, 2020, at 6:54 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 08:34 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Are mods trying to prevent their members from checking the "Notify Members" box and the members are not complying?
Yes, that's exactly it.  Many owner/mods don't see the usefulness of all those notifications being posted on the group.  I've got specific instructions in my group Guidelines that they should NOT check the box, but many do it anyway.  By moderating those notification hashtags, I can head them off.