Re: Wiki changes notifications

Duane,
That's what I thought, which is why this perceived problem seems so mysterious to me in the first place. I don't see the problem at all. Are mods trying to prevent their members from checking the "Notify Members" box and the members are not complying? Otherwise I don't understand why any such elaborate workaround is needed. Just don't check "Notify Members."

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 6:08 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 07:46 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
no messages to the group that the wiki has been updated, even though I update it frequently. What gives?
If you don't check the "Notify Members" box on the wiki page while editing, no notice is sent to the group.