Re: Owner manual "10.11.2 Editing members’ email addresses"

Ronaldo,

I also think this behaviour should be modified/enhanced but this is the docs group, we should discuss this in GMF or beta instead.

Cheers,
Christos

On 2020-09-29 11:47, ro-esp via groups.io wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 09:51 PM, Christos G. Psarras wrote:

"if a mod changes the email address in a group,
the change affects all groups that member is subscribed to"
EXCUSE ME ?!

That simply should not happen. It shouldn't be up to the moderator of one group to decide at which email-address a member/subscriber receives messages of another group. If this is the way it is, it should be changed.

                                               groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo