Getting Started Guide for Group Owners available for review

Nina E

Hi, everyone. At Mark’s request, I’ve put together a getting started guide for group owners. If anyone in this group is interested and available to take a look before it’s released to the general public, I’d welcome comments. (Know that it is considerably smaller than the Group Owners Manual. :-) ) You can access HTML and PDF versions through this link: https://groups.io/helpcenter/gettingstarted

We plan to make the guide available to everyone at the end of next week.

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Regards,

Nina